Defibrillation is the act of delivering electrical energy to the heart in order to restore a proper heart rhythm. In an emergency situation, such as cardiac arrest, a defibrillator in combination with well-performed chest compressions is the only therapy that can save a patient’s life.
Ready when needed – by lifting the device cover, the FRED PA-1 starts up immediately and guides the rescuer step by step during the entire resuscitation process.
Dedicated to public access, the FRED PA-1 has been designed to enable untrained users to save lives.
FRED PA-1 Online
FRED PA-1 Online, features LifeDataNet G2. This feature enables you to check the status of the device or the consumables (battery, electrodes) on the computer, tablet or smartphone and be notified in case of an abnormality. FRED PA-1 Online provides highest possible security that the whole defibrillator fleet is working properly.
The FRED PA-1 Online is for all types of patients. Used with adult or children electrodes, the FRED PA-1 Online automatically recognises the electrode type and adjusts the defibrillation energy accordingly.
*Please note, the online version comes with $20 a month fee for online management system. This won’t be charged in the attached order, but you will be contacted on organising the reoccurring payment.
Easy-to-use AED for responders at all levels
- Ease of use: interface with 1-2-3 steps
- 10 year warranty – providing peace of mind
- Pre-connected electrodes for faster application to the patient’s chest
- 3 year electrode life
- 6 year battery life
- Automatic self-tests for detection of electrode expiration and battery capacity – the FRED PA-1 as well as the Online version indicate their status via LED on the device
- Chest compression assistant:
– (Optional) FreeCPR: feedback on the frequency of the chest compression
View our training video below: