Simplicity as a Priority – the AED for everyone
Defibrillation is the act of delivering electrical energy to the heart in order to restore a proper heart rhythm. In an emergency situation, such as cardiac arrest, a defibrillator in combination with well-performed chest compressions is the only therapy that can save a patient’s life.
Ready when needed – by lifting the device cover, the FRED PA-1 Online starts up immediately and guides the rescuer step by step during the entire resuscitation process.
The FRED PA-1 Online is available either as fully automatic or a semi-automatic device.
In its automatic version, the FRED PA-1 Online delivers the shock without any action of the rescuer. In its semi-automatic version, the FRED PA-1 Online prompts the rescuer to deliver the shock by pressing the shock button.
FRED PA-1 Online, features LifeDataNet G2. This feature enables you to check the status of the device or the consumables (battery, electrodes) on the computer, tablet or smartphone and be notified in case of an abnormality. FRED PA-1 Online provides highest possible security that the whole defibrillator fleet is working properly.
The FRED PA-1 Online is for all types of patients. Used with adult or children electrodes, the FRED PA-1 Online automatically recognises the electrode type and adjusts the defibrillation energy accordingly.
Dedicated to public access, the FRED PA-1 Online has been designed to enable untrained users to save lives.
Easy-to-use AED for responders at all levels
- Ease of use: interface with 1-2-3 steps
- 10 year warranty – providing peace of mind
- LifeDataNet G2: Simplifying AED fleet management thanks to an online dashboard available on computers, tablets and smartphones to remotely check the status of the device or the consumables (battery, electrodes). Hosted by an approved provider for hosting health and medical data, LifeDataNet G2 is a robust solution that complies with the highest security standards (ISO 27001)
- 3 year battery life
- 3 year electrode life
- Pre-connected electrodes for faster application to the patient’s chest
- Automatic self-tests for detection of electrode expiration and battery capacity – the FRED PA-1 Online sends an alert via e-mail, the FRED PA-1 as well as the Online version indicate their status via LED on the device
- Chest compression assistant:
– (Optional) FreeCPR: feedback on the frequency of the chest compression
FRED PA-1 Online Videos
Accessories & Storage Items
Click here to view the full product list of accessories and storage items for the FRED PA-1 and Online version.
The FRED PA-1 automatically performs regular self-tests and indicates whether or not the device is ready for use.
- is hosted by an approved provider for hosting health and medical data
- complies with the highest security standards (ISO 27001).
- server to device communication is certified with an SSL certificate and encrypted over AES 128 bits.
|Operations:||Fully automatic and semi-automatic versions|
|Waveform:||BTE (Biphasic Truncated Exponential)|
|Therapy range (J):||AED adult: 150/200/200J – other energies can be configured
AED child: 50/50/50J – other energies settings can be configured, automatic adaption when paediatric pads are connected
|Voice prompts:||LED and pictograms with voice prompts to guide the user.|
|Customisable:||Voice prompt, CPR settings, and shock protocols via AED Manager|
|CPR feedback:||Real-time guidance for CPR rate, metronome for CPR rate|
|Visible indicators:||Main status, modem, battery, service, and pad status|
|Dimensions (L x W x D):||310 x 255 x 100 mm (h x l x w)|
|Weight:||2.5 kg (5.5 lbs), including battery and pads|
|Operating temperature:||-5°C to +40°C (23°F to +104°F)
Transport / storage: -20°C to 50°C
|Humidity:||30 to 95 % non-condensing
Transport / storage: 0 to 95 % non-condensing
|Pressure:||700 to 1060 hPA
Transport / storage: 500 to 1060 hPA
|Type:||For adult and child
80 cm2 active surface
42cm2 active surface on child
|Shelf life:||Adult: 3 years
Child: 2 years
|BATTERY lithium battery|
|Capacity:||More than 140 shocks at maximum energy and 6 hours of operation. If device is stored/used in optimal temperature conditions between 15°C to 25°C|
|Power Supply:||Replaceable Li-MnO2 battery 15 V, 2.8 Ah|
|Battery Capacity:||More than 140 shocks at maximum energy and 6 hours of operation, if device is stored/used in optimal temperature conditions between 15 to 25 °C.|
|Standby Duration:||3 years with weekly self-tests for FRED® PA-1 Online (corresponding to laboratory tests at 25°C)|
Quad band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz